WHERE BLACK MAGIC MEETS BLACK OPS
Shadow Service is a brand new creator-owned comic book by yours truly and amazing artist Corin Howell. With an all-star creative team that includes colours by Triona Farrell, letters by Andworld Design, design by Tim Daniel, and series editor, Tay Taylor.
Published by Vault Comics, issue one launches on August 19th 2020. Check out the solicit below:
Worried your partner is cheating? Need a missing person found? Gina Meyers is the Private Investigator for you. Sure, she’s a witch who worries that her powers make her more of a monster than the crooks she’s trying to catch, but it’s not like London’s criminal underworld is literally going to hell… is it?
Here’s a handy video intro to the world of MI666:
Want to find out more? Then check out The Spy Who Cursed Me, which explains why I wanted to write the series in the first place.
- Talking to Tripwire Magazine about Shadow Service‘s origins and how artist Corin Howell came to be involved.
- Interviewed by SYFY Wire including a six-page preview of issue one.
- Interviewed by Newsarama about the scope and influences of the series.
- Interviewed on the Comic Crush podcast about shifting from licensed work to a horror-based creator-owned comic.
- Interviewed with Corin Howell on Doomrocket about Shadow Service, horror, magic and what power’s we’d wield if we lived in the world of MI666.