Between Two Shores
Script: Cavan Scott
Pencils: Scot Eaton
Inks: Norm Rapmund
Letters: Rob Leigh
Main Cover: Ivan Reis & Joe Prado
Editor: Michael McAlister
Publisher: DC Comics
Released: 31 August 2021
Stories by DAN JURGENS, GEOFF JOHNS, BRANDON THOMAS, CHUCK BROWN, STEPHANIE PHILLIPS, MICHAEL MORECI, MARGUERITE BENNETT, DAN WATTERS, JEFF PARKER, SHAWN ALDRIDGE, CAVAN SCOTT AND FRANCIS MANAPUL!
Art by STEVE EPTING, PAUL PELLETIER, VALENTINE DE LANDRO, HENDRY PRASETYA, POP MHAN, TRUNGLES, MIGUEL MENDONÇA, EVAN “DOC” SHANER, TOM DERENICK, FRANCIS MANAPUL, AND MORE!
- After defending the seven seas for eight decades, it’s time to throw Aquaman a party!
- This all-star-filled anthology spans across the ocean king’s legacy, not just celebrating his own triumphs, but also those of his greatest allies and enemies.
- We look at his ongoing romance with Mera, his bitter rivalry with Black Manta, his brotherly conflict with Ocean Master, and the inspiration he lends to younger heroes like Tempest and Jackson Hyde, the newest Aqualad.
- It would not be an Aquaman celebration without also looking at how he’s changed over the years, including a brand-new tale of Bombshells Aquaman.
- This special brings together Aqua talent past, present, and future, including reuniting fan-favorite creative teams such as Geoff Johns and Paul Pelletier, Dan Jurgens and Steve Epting, alongside Dan Watters and Miguel Mendonca.
- Plus, two of the stories are prequels to two new Aquaman miniseries launching in September, kicking off another 80 years of undersea adventure!