It’s half way through the year and I am deep in a deadline push to get Star Wars: The High Republic – Path of Vengeance delivered before I head off to SDCC! In all honesty, I can’t wait to get back to San Diego, which is always a highlight of my year, jammed packed geeky joy and the chance to catch up with pals.
I’ll be putting together a full schedule of my panels and signings soon, so keep an eye out for that! As always, my newsletter subscribers will be the first to know so make sure you subscribe today.
On with the news!
- A real first! Star Wars: The High Republic – Tempest Runner has been translated into French by Claire Nodot Kaufman and re-recorded with a brand new, French-speaking cast! Dompte la tempête!
- The Daily Dead interviewed me about The Ward (still available from your friendly neighbourhood comic store,† blatant plug fans!)
- DC have dropped the news about all four Black Adam: The Justice Society Files one-shots I’ve written leading up to the film, including some pretty sweet photo covers! The Bond fan in me means that this one is my favourite:
- The cover of Sherlock Holmes: A Detective’s Life was revealed by editor Martin Rosenstock.
- Over on Jedi News, Mark Alders gave a very personal and honest response to phase one of Star Wars: The High Republic.
- The Laughing Place released their interview with me, Claudia Gray, Justina Ireland, Daniel José Older and Charles Soule.
- Charles gave his run down of our time at Star Wars Celebration, including this photo of our view of the audience at the High Republic panel:
- Talking of Celebration, I love this picture of Claudia, Charles and me behind the scenes at the Live stage. Pure happiness!
- I pop up on the Star Wars 7×7 Podcast to talk (very) briefly about my Star Wars claim to fame and what lesson Star Wars has given me over the years!
SHADOW SERVICE #13
Writer: Cavan Scott | Art: Corin Howell | Colours: Triona Farrell | Letters: Andworld Design | Editor: Adrian Wassell
OUT 29th JUNE
MI666 under attack. Things go from bad to worse as enemies strike at the heart of the British supernatural security service. Plus, Gina Meyer comes face-to-face with her past. Ghosts, monsters, and painful memories crash together in the latest installment of the hit occult espionage series by New York Times bestseller Cavan Scott (Star Wars: The High Republic) and Corin Howell (Wonder Woman).
Be the first to comment