It’s always great to welcome readers to my site, and I also welcome comment, both here on the blog, plus on twitter and facebook.
But I thought I’d just lay down some ground rules, so we can all get along.
On this blog, all the comments are moderated, meaning I approve them before they appear. Nine times out of ten, I will happily press approve and chat back, however, there are a few exceptions:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. By all means leave a link if the subject is relevant, but comments need to be relevant to the post content.
- Comments including profanity will largely be deleted. Kids swings by here from time-to-time, after all.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. This may include abusive or threatening language, plus pornographic, misleading or libellous content.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted. That means personal attacks on me too.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Let’s play nice and respect each other.
- Anonymous comments are more likely to be deleted. If you’ve got something to say, why not do it under your own name?
And, just so we’re on a level playing field from the off, the owner of this site (ie. yours truly) reserves the right to edit or delete comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions, you can leave a comment below or contact me.
Phew! That’s all that out of the way. It all boils down to one simple rule: keep things civil.
Now, let’s chat!
Be the first to comment